Experience at LHD

 


My experience at MLH:LHD

This is my first event with MLH. Started with nervously with the 6 step registration. No previous of experience of any such week long event. Joined the event to learn and grow with the technology. On the fourth day of LHD sharing my experience of the past four days with MLH and my guild Developer Student Communtity .

Things Done:

Daily challenges create an instinct of competiton and  haeds us towards an exciting day. Challenges filled enthusiasm to immediately learn new things and try your hands on the same. The creative tasks of the day helped me to discover the hidden artist within me being ignored by me everyday. Devpost the platform for project submission is amazing , LHD introduced this to me. An appropriate organised project creation and deployment platform which will be of great use for me in my future.

What Did I learn?

Beginning from the first day :

I tried my hands on java programming language to code hello world an easy task but brought the zeal in me to learn this language in future.

Other challenges were helpful to develop creativeness and I enjoyed them a lot.

Second day:

It had new and happening challenges. Create a short website for plastic management. Played dino game the whole day to make a big score ,which has become my new timepass.Tried redesigning my favourite social media app which I loved to do as I always used to wonder to do this or that with it.

Third day:

I did really less number of challenges due to my trouble with devpost which got sorted in few hours but it made me nervous wreck for few hours.

My Guild:

Everyone at my guild is very supportive . They helped me day in and day out with the challenges by clearing all my doubts and queries. A good guid is a must for suceesful execution of challenges in the day and week long.

Thank You! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzing: AI

Azure for Python Developers

Human Evolution From Anthropoids to Humanoids