Plans 2022

                               PLANS: Hackathon 2022 

  • Mar,2021

        My journey to hackathons started all the way from MLH's local hack day share. It was the                 first  time I started with a hackathon kind of thing. I Found out that I'm lagging behind on                my coding skills, so I started practising python.

  • Jun,2021

        Joined MLH INIT with a better version of myself with more skills and enthusiasm. Actively                participating in the challenges also formed a team on the first day itself to have a great going.

  • Hacking Season,2022

  1.       For the upcoming season of hacking I'll prepare myself by learning aurdino which was a        challenge in MLH init and I lacked the skill to make it to the task.

  2.      Learning adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator for the creative challenges and upmark this as my skill in graphic designing.

  3.      Android Studio will be in use throughout the season to complete various challenges related to  problem solving and development.

  4.      I Learned to make discord bots and would like to explore making various bots for my servers.

  5.      Playlist generator , learnt in the mlh init would love to advance with this and make amazing     new developments with the same.

🤔 Seems like I've made a long list , but no issues it will keep me going and I'll surely waste less time surfing and idle watching of the watch😁


The list is prepared , so let's get started!😍




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzzing: AI

Azure for Python Developers

Human Evolution From Anthropoids to Humanoids